
Hi Stampers,
Well, since it's the beginning of a new month, I thought I'd unveil a new look for my blog! Thanks to Michelle at Laycock Designs, I changed my look.
I'd also like to share a card with you today. Since fall is here (and for once the weather agrees with the calendar), I'm sharing one of the cards we made at last weekend's "All About Fall" stamp camp. I used the Big Shot Square Lattice Embossing folder to add some texture to Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard cardstock. Then I used the Leaves #2 Big Shot Die for the leaves and sprayed them with Vanilla Smooch Spray to give them some shine. I cut a piece of Autumn Spice DSP with the Top Note Big Shot Die and then attached everything to a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock. The narrow cardstock ribbon is Early Espresso and is wrapped with Linen Thread on the left side. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso and punched with the Word Window and the background piece is Early Espresso punched with the Modern Label punch - I love those 2 punches together.
Hope that everyone enjoys the great fall weather this weekend!
Keep Stamping,

Dawn Dickinson







1 comment:
I do like the new look a lot, I had to do an extra click in reader but it was worth it, LOL!
Post a Comment