Thursday, October 7, 2010

Never too early for the Holidays!

Hi Stampers,

Well, I know that it's not even Halloween yet, but Christmas is only 12 weeks away so I thought that I'd share a Christmas Card with you today that I recently made for a swap I was in with some of the other demonstrators in my group for the Holiday Mini Catalog.

I made this card with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder for the Big Shot on our Brushed Silver Cardstock. Easy to do but I looks great! I accented the snowflakes with some of our Rhinestones. The card itself is Cherry Cobbler - my new favorite color for Christmas. The greeting is from Snow Swirled and is punched out with the Scallop Oval punch and then attached to a piece of Cherry Cobbler punched with the Wide Oval punch and then I added some of the new Cherry Cobbler seam binding as an accent. A quick and easy card but I love the way the colors look. On the left you can see that it could also be a portrait style card as well.

Keep Stamping!



Dawn Dickinson

No comments: