Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Wicked Cool Halloween Card

Hi Stampers,

I hope that everyone is enjoying the fantastic fall weather we've been having here in Chicago - can't remember another fall when the weather has been this great although we could use a little rain.

Today's share is another one of the cards that we made at my All About Fall stamp camp - this one features the Wicked Cool stamp set, the new Bat punch and the Spider Web embossing folder. The Spider Web is embossed with the Big Shot on Tangerine Tango and then I used Basic Black to accent the spider web. Of course I used Basic Black for the bats. The images from Wicked Cool are stamped on Whisper White. I used Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black and Tangerine Tango markers to color in the stamps. One of the things that I love about our clear stamps is that you can put several images on one block to stamp them, which I did here. Then I used the new Large Scallop Circle punch to punch out the image and attached it to a piece of the Nite Owl DSP which I cut out with one of the circle dies on the Big Shot.

Happy Halloween!


Dawn Dickinson

No comments: