Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Continued...



Hi Stampers,

Well the weather here in Chicagoland has felt more like June than October, I want to share another fall project with you today.

This was another of the projects from my "All About Fall" stamp camp in September and it was inspired by something I saw on Stampin' Connection, Stampin' Up's Demo Only site for ideas. The colors are Concord Crush, Old Olive, More Mustard and Cajun Crush. First I took a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and used sponges to put color randomly all over the top of the Vanilla. Then I took a stamp from Autumn Splendor and sprayed it with Stampin' Mist and stamped it on the cardstock. It almost gives a faded bleachy effect because it pulls the color off. I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for the bottom of the card with Old Olive Cardstock. The greeting is from Perfect Punches and is punched out with the Wide Oval punch and attached to the Concord Crush strip with Dimensionals.

Happy Fall - hope we can turn the A/C off for good soon!

No comments: