Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy, Busy Busy


Hi Stampers,

I have been busy stamping recently - I volunteered to prepare a display board for an event I went to this weekend and so I needed to stamp a lot for that, so I have lots to share with you in the coming days from that board, as well my swaps for the event. We also stamped lots of fun projects at "Conventional" as well as hearing from some great speakers.

Anyway, today I'm sharing something that I copied from Stampin' Success, which is the Demonstrator Only publication you receive each month as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. This particular card uses two of the new colors - Daffodil Delight & Marina Mist, which look great together with Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla in this card. I used the Finial Press Embossing Folder for the Big Shot on both the Marina Mist piece and the Daffodil Delight flowers (which were punched with the 5 Petal Punch). I used the Friends 24-7 stamp set for the stamping on the Daffodil card and the Thank You is from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Marina Mist. The card is finished with Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and a Build-a-brad with a Large Half Pearl on top.

I love the new colors and hope you do too - you can now get the new colors in Stampin' Pastels - order them from me today!

Dawn Dickinson

No comments: