Monday, August 23, 2010

Last Friday night was my Annual Catalog Kickoff...


Hi Stampers,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came to my Catalog Kick Off last night. We made several cute projects, one of which I will share with you today. Thanks for all the food donations everyone brought - they will go to our local food pantry here in Elmhurst. This is the third year I've collected food at my Catalog Kick Off for a great cause.

One of the cards we made this year I cased from my downline and stamping BFF Barbara - she was a great help to me Friday night at my Open House. Barbara's original project used the I {Heart} Hearts set for the focal image, but I changed it to the Medallion image from Artistic Impressions. The colors for this card are Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. The card base is Rich Razzleberry and the DSP at the top is from Greenhouse Gala. The bottom of the card is actually a "hybrid" - the background was printed off of My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up's Digital Scrapbooking software printed on Very Vanilla. Then we ran it through the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the Big Shot and sponged some Crumb Cake ink over it to age it a bit more. The top is torn and that was sponged with Crumb Cake as well. The Medallion image is accented with several new products: the Rich Razzleberry 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, the Crochet Trim, an Antique brad and one of the new Pearl accents.

I hope that everyone who came enjoyed the night - it was really fun to share new projects and products!

Keep Stamping,

Dawn Dickinson

No comments: