Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lovebirds

Hi Stampers,

Well spring is definitely not in the air today -it's cold again and I think there's actually wind chill today since the wind was about 40 miles an hour -just in time for spring break.

Anyway, today's card is one I designed for a workshop last month. It uses the XL Bird Punch, the Small Heart punch and the Sweet Pea DSP, which are all from the Occasions mini catalog (the products in this mini are only available until the end of April). I punched the birds from the DSP (the wings and the heart are the opposite side of the DSP) and then punched the branch from Certainly Celery, which is also the card base. I used one of the Texturz Plates for the Big Shot on the Whisper White piece before using the Top Note to cut it out. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Word Window punch and attached to a piece of Taken with Teal punched with the Modern Label punch.

Here's hoping that this winter weather goes away fast!

No comments: