Hi Stampers,Since Spring is on the way (at least that's what we hope in Chicago) it's Wedding Season and today's share reflects that time of year. Friday night we gave a wedding shower for my "fake" niece Kim (actually she's my sister's niece) and her fiancee Luke. I made this card for the committee of women who gave the shower to give to the happy couple. I saw this idea on someone's blog and it was pretty easy to do with of course my favorite stamping tool...the Big Shot. The whole card is Pretty in Pink since that's one of the colors being used for the wedding. I used theFlower Burst Embosslit for the 5 flowers on the top of the card which I layered with Dimensionals. The bottom of the card was done with the Polka Dot embossing folder for the Big Shot. I used my favorite greetings set Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Pretty in Pink and the mini brads are also Pretty in Pink. I punched the greeting out with the Modern Label punch and attached it with Dimensionals. White Satin ribbon finishes off this card. Congrats Kim & Luke!







No comments:
Post a Comment