Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi Stampers,

Just thought I'd share one more easy to create St. Patrick's Day card with you. Once again, I used something different to create a shamrock - this time it's the leaves from the Sweet Pea felt pieces (from the Occasions Mini Catalog) for the shamrock, some of the Mistletoe Ribbon originals for the stem (this was from the Holiday Mini Catalog). The greeting is the Go Green single stamp in Old Olive, which is punched with the Wide Oval punch and attached to a piece of Old Olive which is one of the Lots of Tags Sizzlits using the Big Shot. I punched the bottom of the Whisper White using the Scallop Trim Border punch (you can still get this for FREE until March 31 with $50 in product) and the card base is Old Olive. I also added some paper piercing at the top on the Whisper White cardstock.

Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day! It's supposed to be another beautiful day here in Chicagoland - we won't talk about the weather that's on the way this weekend - keep thinking spring!

No comments: