Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Celebrating St Patrick's Day


Hi Stampers,

As I've said before I do love St. Patrick's Day and being Irish and this weekend our town has our annual parade for St. Patrick's Day- which is now the 2nd biggest in Chicagoland since the South Side Irish Parade no longer exists. To celebrate that, I'm sharing another St. Patrick's Day project - this time it's another insert for the Wood Perpetual Calendar that I've been sharing with you. The Shamrocks are made with one of the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set stamped in Garden Green and then cut out. I put the shamrock together with one of the Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons and made the stem from Garden Green. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (love that set) and is stamped in Garden Green and punched out with the Modern Label punch and attached with gold brads.

Just a word about the I {Heart} Hearts set - Stampin' Up donated money from the sale of this set to Haitian Earthquake Relief and raised over $27000 when we sold 13,587 stamp sets during February - it's great to be part of a company that cares about others!


No comments: