Monday, December 14, 2009

Pop Can Snowflakes

Happy Monday Stampers!

Today's Christmas card is another use for the Big Shot - Pop Can Snowflakes! Because the Big Shot will cut metal, someone said you could cut pop cans and make snowflakes. In this card, I used 2 cans of Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry, which is one of my favorite flavors of pop and has the right colors for Christmas. After my dear husband cut the cans apart for me, I ran them through the Big Shot with the Snowflake Die. added a Red Rhinestone Brad put it on a card with Real Red and Whisper White cardstock. I added Mistletoe Ribbon (from the set of ribbon available in the holiday mini ONLY until January4) and the sentiment from one of my favorite sets Short & Sweet embossed in white on Real Red punched with the Large Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval punch in Silver cardstock. I love this idea and will be trying to figure out more cans of pop to use for this very fun technique.

There are quite a few Big Shot dies on sale from now until December 30 - see the top link on the left sidebar of my blog for details! The Big Shot is a fantastic tool - is it on your Christmas List?

No comments: