Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can't believe it's December already!


Hi there stampers!

Man, this year has flown by and even though it was about 60 degrees today in Elmhurst, it's December! I have lots of Christmas things to share with everyone so I'll try to post a bit more often this month.

My first sample is one that I actually stamped way back in August at Stampin' Up's annual convention in Salt Lake City. This card was one of our make & takes - it was my 10th convention and definitely one of the perks of being an SU demonstrator! This card uses both the Tree Trimmings and Sweet Season stamp sets, which are featured on pages 28-29 in the catalog. The ornaments are stamped in Garden Green & Real Red on Very Vanilla, cut out and popped up with my favorite Stampin' Up product - Stampin' Dimensionals. The greeting and the ornament hangers are stamped in Chocolate Chip, the Garden Green ornament has a Clear Rhinestone brad and the bow is the great Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon (this ribbon is Real Red Stitched on the reverse side).

Enjoy and hope you are getting your Christmas shopping done - I know I actually made some progress on mine today!


No comments: