Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last Chistmas Samples for this Year

I hope that everyone enjoyed celebrating Christmas with family, friends and of course lots of food.

I thought I would share some final Christmas samples for this year. This was a card that was inspired by a video that I watched on Stampin' Up. One of the perks of being a demonstrator is the great website that we have access to. Part of that is lots of videos to inspire us.

Anyway, this card uses Very Vanilla, Garden Green & Real Red cardstocks and inks as well as Merry Moments DSP and Real Red grosgrain ribbon. First I punched out the Ornament punch using the Medium Window sheet to create a mask. I placed it on the Very Vanilla and sponged Sahara Sand ink to make the ornament. Then I used the Garden Green and Real Red markers to color the stamp, which is from the Four for the Holidays Hostess stamp and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to place it on the ornament where I wanted it. Love that Stamp-a-ma-jig!

The other projects I would like to show you are some tags we made at my Holiday Stamp Camp. The first one is simple and uses the Ornament Punch (only available until January 4 in the Holiday Mini). The ornament from Delightful Decorations from the mini is stamped in Rich Razzleberry and then punched it so that the top of the paper was under the top of the punch. I wheeled the Sassy Sparkles wheel in Old Olive on Old Olive cardstock and added the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon.

The second tag here was inspired by a tag I saw on someone's blog and I made 2 versions of it:

Both tags use the Snowman from Snow Buddies stamped in Basic Black on Shimmery White cardstock and colored with Stampin' Write markers. I used the Treat Cups and filled them with Chunky white glitter. The tag on the left uses Christmas Cocoa DSP and White Grosgrain and the one on the right uses Holiday Lounge DSP and wide Real Red grosgrain.

I hope that you have been inspired to create this Christmas season!

No comments: