


Hope that you are enjoying all of these holiday projects! The next one is something I created for my SU demonstrator Christmas Dinner this week - a great part of being an SU demo is all the great people in my group! We all bring a grab bag gift that we made to exchange. I created 3 sleeves for a jar I had recently purchased. This one is for Christmas and uses the Christmas Cocoa DSP and Real Red. I used the Snowflake punch and punched out circles from the opposite side of the DSP with the 1" circle punch.
The second sleeve is for Halloween and I used one of the Window Sheets from the Night & Day DSP as well as Only Orange cardstock. I stamped Little Boo in Versamark and then heat embossed it in Black. I punched out Little Boo with the 1.25" punch, the Pumpkin Pie circle in 1 3/8" circle punch and the Black with the 1.67" punch. I used the Timeless Type Big Shot alphabet for BOO!
The second sleeve is for Halloween and I used one of the Window Sheets from the Night & Day DSP as well as Only Orange cardstock. I stamped Little Boo in Versamark and then heat embossed it in Black. I punched out Little Boo with the 1.25" punch, the Pumpkin Pie circle in 1 3/8" circle punch and the Black with the 1.67" punch. I used the Timeless Type Big Shot alphabet for BOO!
The third sleeve is for Fall/Thanksgiving and I used my favorite fall set Autumn Splendor from the Holiday Mini. I heat embossed the leaves in Gold after stamping them with Gold Encore ink. I added the Chocolate Chip wide stitched ribbon and Autumn Meadows DSP.
Hope you've been inspired to make something for a gift!









No comments:
Post a Comment