I thought I would remind you that the fantastic Holiday Mini Catalog sets will only be available until January 4th. The stamp set I've used for this card is one of the Hostess Sets in the Mini called Patterned Pines. I love this set because it's so easy to stamp with. Here I colored the two Taken with Teal trees using a Stampin' Spot and the tree in the middle with the Sahara Sand marker. Of course these colors and the trees matched the Holiday Lounge DSP perfectly. The colors are Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Taken with Teal and the sentiment is from Short & Sweet.I came up with this card for a holiday shoebox that my good friends Dee & Katherine put on in November. A shoebox swap is where you come up with the card, make a sample and then bring the supplies for everyone to make your card and you make everyone else's card. It was great fun!
Hope all your shopping is done! I'm glad mine is and that my Christmas cards are done too!







No comments:
Post a Comment