
Hi Stampers,
I thought I'd share a card I made last month with you - the first of the Halloween-themed ones I made. I decided to do my Halloween decorating this evening so that makes it seem like it's time.
This Halloween Card uses a really cute stamp set called Spooky Bingo Bits which I earned for free which makes it even better! I used the color in the Frightful Sight DSP - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Basic Black. Each of the images is stamped on Whisper White in one of those 4 colors and punched with the 1.25" circle punch and layered onto a piece punched with the 1 3/8" circle punch. A fairly simple card but with this stamp set you can make many different cards because there are 24 different images to choose from. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped on Whisper White and punched with the Word Window punch. The DSP is attached to a piece of Old Olive and the card base which is Basic Black. All of the Bingo Bits images are attached to the DSP with Dimensionals.
Since our weather has definitely turned "fallish", I thought it was time to enjoy the Halloween decor. Enjoy your weekend!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment