
Hi Stampers,
Although my son went back to school a few weeks ago, some of the other schools around here start today so I thought I'd share an insert I made for my perpetual calendar for the start of school - this isn't the clearest picture - sorry about that!
This insert is for the Perpetual Calendar I created for a stamp camp a while back. I have added several things to the original set of inserts we made at the camp and this is another one. They are really easy to make and I always know what the date is now LOL. This insert uses the Greeting Card Kids set and the recently retired Celebrations DSP from last year's catalog. I stamped the image in Black StazOn so I could watercolor. I used Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight to watercolor as well as the Blush Blossom marker. I used the Circle and Scallop Big Shot dies for the Watercolor Paper and Real Red.
Hope you like this latest perpetual entry and that your fall is off to a good start as well. The weather this week is great here - even turned off the A/C.
Keep Stamping,

Although my son went back to school a few weeks ago, some of the other schools around here start today so I thought I'd share an insert I made for my perpetual calendar for the start of school - this isn't the clearest picture - sorry about that!
This insert is for the Perpetual Calendar I created for a stamp camp a while back. I have added several things to the original set of inserts we made at the camp and this is another one. They are really easy to make and I always know what the date is now LOL. This insert uses the Greeting Card Kids set and the recently retired Celebrations DSP from last year's catalog. I stamped the image in Black StazOn so I could watercolor. I used Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight to watercolor as well as the Blush Blossom marker. I used the Circle and Scallop Big Shot dies for the Watercolor Paper and Real Red.
Hope you like this latest perpetual entry and that your fall is off to a good start as well. The weather this week is great here - even turned off the A/C.
Keep Stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment