Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Baby Celebration!




Hi Stampers,

Hope that everyone is having a good week and looking forward to the long holiday weekend. This week, we had another shower to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our great nephew and this time the theme was the Cubs - our family's favorite team.

This is the card I made for my nephew and niece. I used a retired color Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Whisper White which are of course the Cubs colors. This card uses the Home Run and Word Play stamp sets. I first stamped the baseballs randomly on the Brilliant Blue in Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with Clear Embossing powder . Then I stamped the sentiment "So Worth the Wait" in White craft ink and then heat embossed that in White. The center strip of Real Red cardstock was run through the Square Lattice embossing folder before I attached it to the card and added two White Brads. Congratulations is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

We can't wait to meet this new member of our family!

Keep Stamping,

No comments: