
Hi Stampers,
Haven't posted this week as I have been busy working and once again another storm, another power outage. Our power was out for about 9 hours this time and 850,000 others in the Chicago area lost power too but it's about the 4th time in the last month so it does get aggravating!
Anyway, no storms for a few days so I thought I'd share another card with you from June's Copy the Catalog stamp camp. This one is a wedding card and it features the Word Play stamp set and the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. This is a quick and easy card for any wedding - just the kind to have on hand. The colors in this card are Baja Breeze and Whisper White. The greeting is stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and I used some of the new Baker's Twine to hang the tag from the ribbon as well as accenting it with some bling - a Rhinestone for the ring. The Certainly Celery Satin ribbon finishes this card.
Hope you can find some time to stamp this weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment