
Hi Stampers,
Well, it's July 1st and that means that it's the start of another Stampin' Up year - the new catalog is now available and it's another great one - full of new stamp sets, accessories, Big Shot items and everything else you expect from Stampin' Up.
Today's card share uses several products from the new catalog, including 2 of the 5 new In Colors. I got the colors for this card right off the Color Coach, which can now be updated with the newest In Colors - this is a great tool for getting color combos that coordinate well. In this case it's the new colors Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder (which I already keep calling Wisteria Lane, even though I don't watch that show) along with Elegant Eggplant. I used one of the new Hostess Stamp Sets called Posy Punch - love this set. Here I stamped the flower in Wisteria Wonder and punched it out with the Flower punch - love sets that coordinate with our punches and the center of the flower is stamped in Lucky Limeade on Lucky Limeade cardstock and popped off the card with a Stampin' Dimensional
. The background piece is the new Lace punch - absolutely one of my favorite items in the new catalog in Wisteria Wonder on a strip of Lucky Limeade. Purple is one of my favorite colors, so I love that we have this cool new purple color for the next two years - it matches the color I just painted my upstairs hallway with a few months back - I definitely think of colors in Stampin' Up terms!
Hope you enjoy this taste of the new catalog and that you have a terrific July 4th weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment