Friday, July 8, 2011

More flowers from the new catalog!

Hi Stampers,

Hope you enjoyed some time with family and friends this past holiday weekend - I know that we did and had a front row seat for Fireworks at one of the towns near us. I have spent the rest of the week getting ready for a Stampin' Garage Sale that I'm participating in with a few friends where we'll be selling retired SU products. Oh and enjoying yet another power outage here today - not a cloud in the sky, but something happened and we lost power for 4 hours.

Anyway, back to stamping. I have not purchased a lot from the new catalog yet, but one set I purchased during our Demo Pre-order is Posy Punch and it's one of my favorites. This set can be purchased with hostess dollars using our new Hostess Program and I like it because it coordinates with our Flower punch.

This card also uses some of the new In Colors - Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Pool Party. I stamped the flowers in the 3 colors and punched them out. I added the centers on the side flowers in Calypso Coral and popped them up with Dimensionals. The Lace Border punch in Whisper White finishes the card. The Happy Birthday is stamped in Pool Party and is from another new Hostess stamp set called Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: