Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby on Board


Hi Stampers,

Hope that everyone is ready for all the really hot weather we are having and will have for the next week or so.

Today I went to a very fun baby shower for my nephew and his wife (niece-in-law?) and so I'm sharing the card I made for that happy occasion. They used Stampin' Up Decor Elements for the Baby's room - the alphabet that recently retired so I thought I'd made the card to match their theme.

I used the Fox & Friends stamp set because the animals from that set go with the Baby's Room decor. I stamped each animal on Whisper White and then cut them out. The colors here are Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Garden Green & Not Quite Navy. I decided to use the new Pennant Punch to make balloons that the animals are holding. I used Baker's Twine for the balloon strings. The Pennants are punched from coordinating cardstock and I used the Polka Dot pattern from the Regals DSP Stack for the smaller pennants. The letters are from the Big Shot Naturally Serif Decorative Strip Sizzlit - the letters fit perfectly on the pennants.

Congrats to Kyle & Jackie! Can't wait to meet our new great-nephew this fall!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That is a great card!!!