Sunday, May 1, 2011

Summer Mini StartsToday!


Hi Stampers,

Since today is the first day of the new Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalog, I thought I'd share a simple card that I made for a shoebox I participated in yesterday.

This card uses Whisper White & Melon Mambo and the new Strength & Hope stamp set from the Summer Mini. First I stamped 2 butterflies at the top and bottom of the right side of the Whisper White card in Melon Mambo. Then I stamped an additional butterfly, cut it out and attached it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a pearl as well. For the left side of the card, I took a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and put it through the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and then punched one side with the Scallop Trim Border punch. Then I added a knot with the Organza ribbon and attached that to the side. Voila - a quick and easy card that supports a great cause - $2 from the sale of this stamp set goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation so order yours today!

Keep stamping,

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

This is so pretty in Melon Mambo! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

Jen Timko