
Hi Stampers,
Well, since it's almost Mother's Day, I'm thinking flowers since we spent the last few days getting the flowers for our yard this year - as soon as they are planted, I will post pictures of those.
The card I'm sharing today is actually a reworking of a card I shared in March which was done by one of my talented downline Julie (hers used different DSP and stamps). For this card, I used the new Paisley Petals DSP which was available on last month's special and the Four Frames Stamp Set from that special as well. Both of these items will be in the new Stampin' Up catalog in July.
For this version of the card, I used Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Marina Mist cardstock. I took two different patterns from the DSP and put them on Chocolate Chip before attaching them to the card - this card is 4.25 X 5.5" and is scored at both 5.5 and 2.75 and then the front is folded back. I stamped the image from Four Frames in Black StazOn on Confetti White cardstock and then watercolored with Marina Mist and Old Olive. After stamping "Happy Mother's Day" from Teeny Tiny wishes, I punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. Then to get the Marina Mist frame around the sentiment I punched 2 more of the decorative label punch and cut each of them in half (one horizaontally and one vertically) and attached them together and onto the Chocolate Chip. Before I attached that piece to the front, I accented the left hand side with a piece of the narrow taffeta ribbon in Marina Mist.
I hope that my mom and all the other moms out there enjoy their Mother's Day weekend!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment