Hi Stampers,Just want to thank you for your patience - I have been having scanner troubles and so I haven't been able to post some of the projects I've done recently. However, today I do have one of the projects that we made at last Friday night's Copy the Catalog Stamp Camp which uses two of the new colors and one which has returned - Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight & Baja Breeze.
This card uses the Circle Circus and the 3/4", 1" 1.25" and Scallop Circle punches. All of the stamping is done with Early Espresso on both Very Vanilla and Daffodil Delight. I used Very Vanilla brads from the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware collection and Dimensionals to put the card together. The Thank You is from the recently retired Wow Flowers set. The daisies are from the Daisies Big Shot Die.
I hope that you enjoy this taste of the new colors and that I can get my scanner fixed so I can bring you more samples soon. You can click on the new catalog icon to the left and see the new catalog or contact me to schedule your own workshop and receive it for FREE!







1 comment:
Wow really nice design love the new colors don't you? Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment