"One Last Chance" is the theme for Stampin' Up's Retiring Product lists this year and so with only a very few days left until our new catalog begins, I thought I'd share a few cards using sets that will be retiring June 30. You can still order these stamp sets, but you have to hurry - order through my website by clicking the Shop button on the left side of my blog.

Anyway, the first card I'm sharing is one that uses the Wow Flowers set and I created it for a convention swap a few years back. It uses Tempting Turquoise which is remaining in the Brights Family, Tangerine Tango which is a returning color and Kiwi Kiss which is retired (but you could easily substitute the new Pear Pizzazz for the Kiwi. The images are all stamped on Whisper White and then punched with our 1.25' & 1 3/8" Circle and Scallop Circle punches. The sentiment from Short & Sweet finishes the card.
The next card
is from "Embrace Life" which is another great set - I have so many samples with this set that I made or swapped for and it's a favorite. This card uses Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie as well as Chocolate Chip ink and narrow ribbon. The focal image is stamped in Black Staz-On on Watercolor Paper with Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie ink using Stampin' Up's Blender Pens.I hope that everyone enjoys and "storm-free" and fun weekend. It's hot again here in Chicagoland but I'm not complaining after spending 28 hours without power this week due to Wednesday's storm - that delayed this post a bit as I tried to catch up and finish preparing for my "Copy the Catalog" stamp camp, which was last night - I'll be posting samples from that soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment