Friday, April 16, 2010

Sending Love for Mother's Day


Hi Stampers,

This week has been a busy one as I am participating in a Relay for Life Fundraiser tomorrow so I have been getting ready for that.

Today I'm sharing a card I made a while back with the Sending Love DSP which is only available until the end of April. This DSP has some designs that are "glittery" and this is one of them. I made it a Mother's Day card using Teeny Tiny Wishes. This very easy card uses Real Red Cardstock and cut out glittery flowers from the Sending Love DSP layered with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used the Modern Label Punch for the greeting - a simple way to Say Happy Mother's Day.

Enjoy your weekend - first we needed the Air on for two days when it was in the 80's and now we almost need the heat - this week's weather has been crazy even for Chicago. Great weather for the Cubs home opener instead of the usual cold & sometimes snow!


No comments: