
Hi Stampers,
Today I will be sharing a spring sample with you but also telling you about Stampin' Up's announcement this week about our "Color Renovation" which will be happening on July 1. Some colors will be retiring and others will be coming back. To the left is a snapshot of the new color collections.
As you can see, there are some returning favorites from the past few years' In Colors are there as well as existing colors and some new ones as well. This is a great change because color preferences do change and this is a great way to stay current. We will still have new In Colors as well.
This does mean however that some colors will be going away
Now on to today's sample - I actually made this last week before the changes were announced and it uses one Retiring color and one that's staying - Lavender Lace(retiring) and So Saffron (staying). I used the Flower Folds die for the Big Shot to made the flower. I ran one layer through the Polka Dot embossing folder after I cut out the flower and for another layer used So Saffron DSP. The flower's center is the 1 inch circle punch and a button from Fresh Favorites. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Word Window punch and Modern Label punch. I used the Horizontal Slot punch to thread the White Satin Ribbon through the card. Makes me thing of spring although we have a chance of snow tonight - what is with this weather anyway?







No comments:
Post a Comment