
Hi Stampers,
I think that being organized is always a goal for me and this great portfolio will help you do that. This was a project that everyone who came to my Customer Appreciation in March got to make. It uses the Thoroughly Modern File Folders from Stampin' Up. There have been lots of versions of this on the web and this is the one I came up with.
You score and cut the file folder (these folders are really sturdy and great for this project because they are coated). I won't bore you with the directions, but if you want them you can comment below and I'll send them to you. I used the Serif Alphabet to add the initial to the front. I did round the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch and add a Corduroy Button to the front. The closure is Velcro.
The picture to the right shows the inside of the folder - I have made jr. legal pad holders before and always like to use a piece of DSP to cover up the unattractive top of the jr. legal pad
. You use ribbon to make a loop for the pen and I used the great XL Flower punch (I used part of the file folder I had cut to make the flowers). I also used several circle punches and the Trio Flower punch as well. I used Pop-up Glue Dots to attach the two flowers around the Giant Paper Clips for the Bookmarks - I had the paper clips in my drawer for a while and never got around to making the bookmarks.I also sold some of these at a fundraiser I participated in last weekend for Relay for Life. I think they are great for teachers, for moms,anyone who wants to be stylishly organized.







1 comment:
Hi Dawn. I love these but have not found instructions. Please send me instructions.
Thanks a bunch,
Lora Lee Braswell
Post a Comment