Hi Stampers,
I hope that everyone is enjoying their Father's Day! A special shout out to my own dad and to my husband as well, both great dads!
Today I'm sharing 2 cards both made with the recently retired Dapper Dad set from the Occasions mini catalog - different colors, but the same stamp (I apologize for the cards being cut off a little bit - something is up with my scanner):
This one uses Gumball Green, Basic Black & Very Vanilla, the Chevron Embossing Folder, the Delightful Dozen and Patterned Plaids Stamp set and the recently retired First Editions DSP as well as the card base which is Crumb Cake.
This card is Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand. The watch is again from Dapper Dad and this time I used the Argyle Embossing Folder and Oval Framelits. I added a Rhinestone on the watch as well. The greeting is from the recently retired Best Dad Ever set.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!









No comments:
Post a Comment