Hi Stampers,
The "Keep Calm" sentiment is all the rage and it's easy to create a project using that saying with My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up's Digital Crafting Software.
Anyone who has watched a Hawks game with me knows that "Keep Calm" does not how I am at all, but when I bought this t-shirt last weekend, I realized how easy this would be to create in MDS in honor of my favorite hockey team- the Chicago Blackhawks, who are in the Stanley Cup Final starting tonight.
One of the things I love about MDS is that it uses Stampin Up colors and images so I don't have to guess at the colors, because I already know them after 13 years as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
I used Real Red for the background and the Keep Calm Font in Basic Black as well as the Blackhawks logo combined to make this easy project.
You can download a 30 day trial of My Digital Studio and see how you like it. Stampin' Up releases new downloads every Tuesday that you can purchase as well - and sometimes free downloads as well! Ask me how you can download MDS today!
I'm getting ready for my Open House Event on Friday, June 28th - hope you can join me - RSVP today to dawndstamps@gmail.com!
Keep Stamping & Go Hawks!








No comments:
Post a Comment