Hi Stampers,
Well the end of one catalog means the beginning of another - this year's new Stampin' Up catalog is full of great new stamp sets and accessories!
I'm featuring a card today that I made for my demonstrator shoebox this month - it shows lots of new products from this year's catalog:
This card uses Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. The stamp set is called Label Love and it's stamped twice here - once in Melon Mambo and once in Midnight Muse and punched with the new Artisan Label punch as well as the 1.25" Scallop Circle punch. The banners were made with the new Gingham Garden DSP as well as the matching Washi Tape. A butterfly in Melon Mambo punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch and I added some Rhinestones too. The background is the new Mosaic Madness embossing folder for the Big Shot.
Love the new catalog! Join me at my Open House on June 28th to use some of these great new produts - contact me today to get the details at dawndstamps@gmail.com.
Keep stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment