Hi Stampers,
I know that it's been a while since I posted - in the last 6 weeks or so we have started on our kitchen addition, the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, I went to the Stampin' Up Convention and the Blackhawks Convention and had a great time at both, celebrated my 30th wedding anniversary, we had a really busy summer at work and my son Jordan and his girlfriend Lisa got engaged - it's been a little crazy!
All that being said, I have done some stamping - I made swaps for convention and am sharing one of them with you today -
This card was a remake of one I had made earlier this year - I changed a few things and used several of our new In Colors: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Canteloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. This was for a "Best of" stamp set organized swap I was a part of at Convention. I used some of the new stretchy ribbon in Coastal Cabana as well and the Sassy Salutations stamp set for the greeting. I stamped the flowers from Best of Flowers in Black Stazon and punched them out with one of the scallop circle punches. The centers are Baked Brown Sugar and punched with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the top of the Very Vanilla piece.
And here's a picture of Jordan and Lisa getting engaged - they are on the Sky Deck at the Sears Tower - we're so happy to welcome Lisa into our family:
Keep Stamping,









No comments:
Post a Comment