Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seems like Spring, Not Winter


Hi Stampers,

Since we are having what can only be described as spring weather this week, I thought today's share would be something "spring-like".

I cased this card from a video Stampin' Up made about the new Doily Sizzlit and decided to change a few things and make my own version. The colors I used were Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder. I used the new Doily Sizzlit twice - once for the Wild Wasabi and another time with the Blushing Bride to cut out a butterfly - cool technique. I also embossed the butterfly doily with Irridescent Ice. I added a piece of Wild Wasabi DSP behind the circle (cut with the 3" circle die). The pearls are one Large Pearl (available in the Occasions Mini) and several others from the Pearls in the catalog.

Enjoy this taste of spring!

No comments: