
Hi everyone,
Very Vintage was the theme of my stamp camp last Friday night so I'm going to share one of the projects we made with you today. The theme fit very well with Valentine's Day, so several of the projects we made are filled with love including this one.
This card uses the very cute Greeting Card Kids stamp set. I stamped the girl in Stazon Black and on watercolor paper and used Blender Pens and stamp pads for watercoloring. To make the ruffle behind her, I took a strip of cardstock, punched it with the Scallop Trim border punch and then ran it through the crimper. Using Sticky Strip on the back of the image, it kind of ruffles as you go around - love this idea and I don't know what creative demonstrator thought of it but it's really easy to do. This card is also scored at 2.75" on the front. The colors are Real Red, Basic Black & Very Vanilla and I used Love Letters DSP on the side. I used another piece of Sticky Strip down the side with some of the Silver Glass Glitter, which is still available in this mini catalog. The Hugs & Kisses down the side are from All Holidays.







No comments:
Post a Comment