
Hi Stampers,
Hope that everyone had a good weekend - we were lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend after finals at York. Of course, with the snow today I didn't go anywhere but it was nice to do some stamping instead of running errands.
I made this card today to feature the "Filled with Love Bundle" which is on sale for one more week until January 24 - you can click on the ad on the left and see all the details. For this card, I used the stamp set and DSP from the bundle as well as Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Real Red. The squares of DSP are 1.25" - the DSP is 2 sided in both Pretty in Pink and Real Red. The heart in the greeting is punched with the small heart punch with the new Glimmer Paper in the Occasions mini catalog.
This set won't be available after January 24, so make sure you let me know asap if you'd like to order it. It's a great set for Valentine's Day or wedding cards.







No comments:
Post a Comment