Saturday, January 30, 2010

One of our fun folds

Hello again stampers,

Today I thought I would share one of the cards we made at my Fun Folds Stamp Camp last night. This card is one of the more challenging ones we made - a Side Step or Stair Step Card. This card was inspired by one I saw on someone's blog - sorry that I can't remember who.

This card is made by scoring and cutting a slit into one side of the card - it really doesn't matter which side.

This card is decorated with the new Beautiful Wings Embosslit as well as the new Scallop Trim Corner Punch. The colors are Very Vanilla, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel. The "Friends" piece is stamped in Ballet Blue Craft Ink and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The Creamy Caramel card base was wheeled with the Very Vintage jumbo wheel in Creamy Caramel. I stamped the other piece of Very Vanilla with 3 stamps from Vintage Vogue and then cut that piece apart to fit the steps as well as the strip behind the Friends greeting. Wide grosgrain ribbon completes the card. All of the little butterflies are attached with Mini Glue Dots.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: