Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day is around the corner...

Hi Stampers,

While I'm busy preparing for this Friday's Fun Folds Stamp Camp, I thought I'd share another of my Wood Perpetual calendar inserts - this one is for Valentine's Day. Melon Mambo and Whisper White are the colors of cardstock and Ink. I used the Heart to Heart punch on the Whisper White and let the Melon Mambo show through - a great technique and so easy! Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon accents the hearts. I used the little heart from the Things I Love stamp set on either side of the Happy Valentine's Day, which is from my favorite greeting set Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Basic Black. This layout could easily be used for a card with either cardstock or DSP behind it for the punched out parts.

Now back to my stamp camp preparations!

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect Valentine backdrop for your calendar! Thanks for playing @PPA!