Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One of the Best Things About being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator...

Hi Stampers,

One of the best parts of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is all of the friends you meet because of stamping...both my customers and my fellow Demonstrators. I'm part of a great group of Demonstrators who meet every month and I look forward to those meetings every time - we have lots of fun together and stamp some great projects!

This month's meeting was no different and we had a shoebox of new stamp sets. A shoebox is where each of us prepares a card and brings all the materials for everyone to make them.

This was my card for the Shoebox - it uses the Sending Love DSP, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit for the Big Shot and the Well Scripted Stamp Set. The Embosslit is great because it makes a great mat for the Large Heart Punch, which I used to punch out the DSP and greeting hearts. I also used the new Pinking Hearts Border Punch. The colors I used are Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Very Vanilla.

Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator? Now is a great time to join my group of Demonstrators - it's Sale-a-bration so the Starter Kit is on sale for 15% off and you get a Free Stamp Set of your choice (up to a $47 added value) too when you join - as a business or a hobby demonstrator, Stampin' Up is a great company to represent! Great company, great friends, what could be better? Contact me to find out more information!

No comments: