Saturday, September 26, 2009


Happy Saturday!

This is one of the cards we did at today's "Shape Up" Stamp Camp. It's inspired by a swap I got somewhere last year (no name on the back of it). I changed the colors to one of my favorite combos of colors from the Cottage Wall DSP - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Orchid Opulence. I love the patterns in this DSP. Anyway, this card features Faux Stictching in both Old Olive Marker (on the Whisper White) and on the Eggplant, which was punched with the Medium Oval Punch. The flower center is punched with the Small Oval punch. The card base is Soft Suede. The greeting is from Trendy Trees and is stamped in white and embossed.

Hope those who attended this camp enjoyed it! More samples from it later.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Very nice card Dawn. Love it! Keep up the good work. Lets see more cards.