Monday, September 21, 2009

At the Movies...



Hi Stampers,

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a wedding shower we had at church for a friend of mine. The shower theme was Movies, so this Filmstrip card was perfect for it. I taught this technique at a Techniques class a while back. Their wedding colors are Handsome Hunter and Night of Navy, so I used them on this card. The base is Shimmery White cardstock on a 1/4 sheet of Handsome Hunter and uses the Voila to Go and Loads of Love stamp sets. The Spiral Punch is used to make the Handsome Hunter filmstrip and the images are stamped in Night of Navy craft ink and embossed with Clear embossing powder and punched out with the 1.25" square punch on Shimmery White. I used the new Big Shot Texturz Plate Perfect Details on the Shimmery White for some texture and finished it with Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon.

Have a great week!


No comments: