Hello,Sorry it's been a while since my last post - I was getting my son ready to go back for his junior year of college - wow time flies! Seems like just yesterday that he was a fan of Build-a-bear.
I wanted to share a sample with you today using one of the sets from the new Holiday Mini catalog - "Beary Best Friends" as well as the Pawsitively Prints DSP. I stamped the bear on Watercolor Paper and then watercolored with Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa. I sponged around the image with Ballet Blue and attached it to the denim looking DSP on Pumpkin Pie. I stamped Happy Birthday from On Your Birthday.
Stampin Up is partnering with Build-a-Bear workshops for several great stamp sets, Big Shot dies and DSP. I'd love to share a Build-a-Bear workshop with you and the BAB fan in your life. Call me today to book this fun workshop!







No comments:
Post a Comment