

I happened to find myself in the Build-a-Bear store a few weeks ago and I found this costume which matches the one of our new Big Shot dies. The Build-a-Bear is made for Stampin' Up and was only available to those of us who attended this year's convention. This treat box is one of the items we made my Shape Up stamp camp last Saturday. The Old Olive Box is made with the new Favor Box Big Shot Die (thanks to one of my downline Barb for the idea and letting me borrow the Favor Box die). A piece of DSP from the new Night & Day DSP is behind the Close to Cocoa Bear and of course the Kooky Spooky pumpkin die in Pumpkin Pie. I used a piece of Basic Black for the jack-0-lantern face and Chocolate Chip and Real Red for the face of the bear. I love these Build-a-Bear dies!
Enjoy your weekend! It's Homecoming at York this weekend and even though it rained (actually it poured buckets), the Sophomore Dukes won again to keep their undefeated record! I'm glad to be home where it's warm and dry after sitting out there watching my son's team play for a few hours - I guess it's fall in Chicago since we've had our A/C and our heat on this week!








No comments:
Post a Comment