
Since Halloween is only a few days away, I thought that I would share another card with you. It seems that my favorite color combo for Halloween is Lovely Lilac, Only Orange & Basic Black. This card was from my Shape Up Stamp Camp. I used the cool stamp set Sweet Centers for this card as well as the Batty jumbo wheel. I stamped the image and heat embossed it (Versamark and Black Embossing Po
wder). Then I used the 1.75" circle punch to punch out the center. Then I attached the Treat Cup to the card. In order to get the treats out of the cup without destroying the card, I used an idea I saw on someone's blog and created a pocket on the inside of the card and then made a tag you pull up to get the treat out. The "Eek you're sweet" image is what I punched out of my original image. Hope you like this card!

wder). Then I used the 1.75" circle punch to punch out the center. Then I attached the Treat Cup to the card. In order to get the treats out of the cup without destroying the card, I used an idea I saw on someone's blog and created a pocket on the inside of the card and then made a tag you pull up to get the treat out. The "Eek you're sweet" image is what I punched out of my original image. Hope you like this card!







No comments:
Post a Comment