Thursday, April 16, 2009



Well, it's Thursday and it looks like spring is finally here - bright and sunny at last! I thought I would post a Sympathy card that I made for someone. It seems that there are times when we need more of this type of card than any other so I thought I'd share this one with you.

It uses the great new stamp set Thoughts & Prayers, Chocolate Chip Ink, cardstock and Wide Ribbon, the Versamark Pad & Pastels, as well as DSP (can't remember which one), Lavender Lace Cardstock and Confetti White cardstock. I used the Big Shot Top Note die to cut the Confetti White and the Horizontal Slot punch for the ribbon. The technique involved is "Poppin Pastels" which has been around for a long time, but looks great with this set. You stamp the branch/flower stamp in Versamark and use a q-tip to color with pastels over it (Lavender Lace & Certainly Celery in this case).


Enjoy the great weather today!

No comments: