Friday, April 10, 2009




It's Monday again - hope that everyone had a great Easter weekend - it was great to have my son home from college for Easter weekend and spend time with family & friends! I just wanted to share one of the cards we'll be making at my next stamp camp on Friday, April 24 at 7:00 p.m. The deadline to reserve your spot in this stamp camp is Wednesday, April 15 so let me know ASAP if you will be joining us. The camp costs $25 and includes the Trendy Trees Stamp Set so I need to know if you are attending so I can order all the stamp sets! This card uses Trendy Trees, Baja Breeze CS & Ink, Chocolate Chip CS & Ink, To the Nines DSP, the Big Shot with SU Background 1 (Diamond Pattern), the Scallop Circle punch, the 1 3/8 Circle punch and the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

1 comment:

Dee Tollaksen said...

Nice job with the stamp-a-ma-jig, I had a hard time getting all the leaves to stay on their branches!