
Happy Thursday Everyone!
Just wanted to share this masculine card I created with one of the sets in the new Occassions mini catalog, which began yesterday. This card uses the set "Eight Great Greetings", as well as the Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP (this paper is somewhere between DSP and Textured Cardstock - it is really great and easy to work with), Sahara Sand CS, Chocolate Chip Ribbon & Ink, Vintage Brads, the Paper Piercer & Mat and Baja Breeze CS with the Big Shot Texture Plates Kit #4. Hope you like this card - I created it for the Windy City Stampers monthly meeting. They are a great group of demonstrators I been a part of since I started with Stampin' Up in 2000! This group is one of the best things about being a demonstrator!








1 comment:
What a great card! Looks so familiar, oh, I know why--I made this at our shoebox!
Post a Comment