Monday, April 6, 2009







Happy Monday!




I just wanted to share this card with you - I made if for my niece's family bridal shower on Saturday - a fun reason to make a card. The stamp is from a set from last year's Spring Mini called Big on Spring and I embossed it in white on Shimmery cardstock then I used the sponge dauber to add Pink Passion - emboss resist is the name of this technique. Then I added half pearls from the Pretties kit and stamped small flowers from Simply Said in Pink Passion and used this cool striped paper from the Rockabilly DSP since her wedding colors are Pink Passion & Black. The base card is Shimmery White cardstock as well and the "ribbon" is Pink Passion as well. Hope everyone has a great day - too bad there's actually snow on the ground here in April! I really think spring is around the corner somewhere, we just don't know which corner.

No comments: