Sunday, October 6, 2013

Back to Stamping!

Hi Stampers,

I want to get back to regularly posting again and hopefully I'll be able to!  Our kitchen renovation is almost done and my new catalog Open House was on Friday night so it's back to stamping!

This is one of the cards we made on Friday night and uses a new set called Perfect Blend and several other new products from the catalog.  I originally created this card for a shoebox I did at Convention.  The colors are Gumball Green, Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral.  The DSP on the coffee cup band is from the Epic Day This and That collection.  I stamped the coffee cup and band in Black Stazon on the Naturals Ivory cardstock and watercolored the cup with an Aquapainter.  I used the new Chevron Embossing Folder for the Big Shot on the Baked Brown Sugar piece and attached a piece of Gumball Green and some of the new 7/16" Trim on top of that.  The Calypso Coral heart is from the Merry Minis punch set.

In order to get the circles on the right hand side of the card, I used the top of one of our button containers and inked it up with Baked Brown Sugar ink and stamped it - actually an original thing I thought up myself (that doesn't happen too often LOL).  The sentiment is stamped on Naturals Ivory and punched out with the new Artisan Label punch.  The green frame for the punched out piece is another Artisan Label punched in Gumball Green and cut in half horizonally to make the frame.


I  also wanted to tell you that if you've ever thought about joining my team of demonstrators - October 7-21 is when you should sign up - in honor of Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversary you can join for only $25 - ask me for details - email me at dawndstamps@gmail.com!





Keep Stamping!


No comments: