Well, the weather finally agrees that it's fall - we've had some fantastic weather here in Chicago the past few weeks, but it's time to turn the heat on and get the sweatshirts out!
With that in mind, I created this card for a workshop I did last weekend:
This card uses the Best of Autumn set, Sweater Weather DSP, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I embossed the pumpkin image (stamped with Versamark) with Early Espresso embossing powder and watercolored it with blender pens and ink - Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky. The Give Thanks sentiment is also from the Best of Autumn set - I was really happy with the way this card turned out.
Don't forget that you can join Stampin' Up for only $25 until October 21, and just announced today for Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversary, they are putting 25 stamps sets on sale starting October 22 - don't know which sets at this point, but stay tuned!
Keep Stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment